The Wendover Society Introduction
The Wendover Society is a registered charity whose principal aims are to protect the charm and scale of Wendover. Our activities include:
- Making representations to local authorities and at public inquiries when appropriate.
- Supporting and acting in association with the Parish Council when our views coincide.
- Consulting our members on issues by email when appropriate.
- Organising social and informative events for our members.
- Engaging in enviromental projects to improve Wendover and its surrounds.
- Protecting and promoting parish footpaths and bridleways.
- Involvement with other like minded bodies.
The Wendover Society warmly welcomes new members. Click Joining Us for a printable membership form.